Terms and Conditions
Terms and conditions:
1. I agree that I have read and understood the terms and conditions and state that I accept these terms and conditions including the payment details and liability release listed below.
2. Fees needed to be paid on booking to secure a place, if an invoice is requested it will be forwarded to you within two days of submitting the booking form and payment is require to secure a place.
3. Fees are not refundable or transferrable unless a medical certificate is provided.
4. If unforeseeable circumstances occur and the workshop is cancelled full refund applies.
1. Participants/students attend the yoga sessions on their own accord.
2. Participants/students have received advice from a physician for participation in this physical activity, if serious injuries are present or have previously occurred.
3. The information, tools and skills learnt at the sessions do not replace any advice or treatment provided by a medical professional.
4. Participants/students will be engaging in the physical activity of yoga which may involve some risk of injury, permanent paralysis or death.
5. Participants/students will follow all instructions given to them by the Balance and Flow Kids teacher - Simone as to when, where and how to perform and not to perform the yoga poses/asana.
6. Participants/students understand that Simone Michelle has a duty of care to uphold and that outside of that duty of care, any injuries or loss are their responsibility and hereby release Simone Michelle from liability arising from any injury, permanent paralysis or death outside of her duty of care.